Daniel Neuenschwander, director of human and robotic exploration at Esa, stated, “We are currently in a phase where we really have to prepare for the post-ISS period in low-Earth orbit; and this is a request also from our member states.”
“You are aware that [European research ministers] have extended their commitment to using the ISS until
- Lloyds anticipates a decline in UK housing prices until 2025.
- FTX: The ‘King of Crypto’ will provide testimony in a fraud case
- GM is losing $200 million a week due to the car workers’ strike.
- To compel testimony in the X investigation, the regulator sued Musk.
- Check out why Nigerian banks have lost N6.03 billion ($7.8 million) so far in 2023.