The financial watchdog issued a warning in July, threatening banks with “robust action” if they continued to offer consumers unreasonably low savings rates during a period when borrowing rates had sharply increased.
The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) has implemented new regulations that require banks to demonstrate that they are providing their clients with fair value. Months ago, the authority stated
- FTX: The ‘King of Crypto’ will provide testimony in a fraud case
- GM is losing $200 million a week due to the car workers’ strike.
- Prada will create the new NASA Moon suit.
- Top 10 countries in Africa receiving the most foreign investment
- Investigate further opportunities to improve STEAM education – Mahama problems University Town