One of the top ten nations luring investment to Tanzania is Germany. By August 2023, 16,121 jobs will have been created by 178 projects totaling $408.11 million that have been filed in the nation, according to data from the TIC, the Citizen States.
The article continues, “In Zanzibar, 15 projects totaling $300 million have been registered, creating 905 jobs.”
- Aim to launch a UK-wide astronaut mission into space
- Lloyds anticipates a decline in UK housing prices until 2025.
- FTX: The ‘King of Crypto’ will provide testimony in a fraud case
- GM is losing $200 million a week due to the car workers’ strike.
- For the first time since the Naira swap crises, the value of the circulating currency in Nigeria decreased in July.